Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sorry for lack of posts...

Seem to always be apologising, but this is just a short note to say that I have been very busy getting ready for the voyage south and haven't really had time to sort out any more posts, nor am I likely to until after re-supply of the station in several weeks time. Hopefully then I will then be able to put up a lot of posts detailing what I have done since the weekend at Mt. Field. Basically I have been packing, having a great time back in Adelaide and then packing some more and training. If you are wondering where I am and what it is like, have a look at the tracks and situation reports regarding voyage 2 (links from this page: http://its-db.aad.gov.au/proms/public/schedules/sitreps.cfm). Hopefully I don't get too sea sick! Will post again as soon as possible.

No comments: